An increasing number of adults are discovering the professional, social, and personal benefits of a straight, attractive smile. Dr. John Ravera suggests Invisalign for adults and teens who want to straighten teeth without noticeable braces. Invisalign treatment is discreetly improving smiles across the Newport Beach, CA area.
Clear solution for crooked teeth
Your journey to a straighter smile begins with a consultation with Dr. Ravera. He performs a comprehensive examination of your mouth and listens carefully to learn what you want to change about your smile. If you have existing dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease, they must be addressed before straightening.
You and Dr. Ravera decide together if this solution for crowded teeth, overbite correction, and other types of misalignment is right for you. Then, digital impressions are taken. Robust proprietary computer software uses these detailed images to design a treatment plan, mapping the movement of each tooth carefully. A series of clear aligners is fabricated using innovative 3D printing technology.
Simply wear the aligners at least 20 hours a day, before advancing to the next set in about two weeks. Six-week recheck appointments are brief, but important. They give Dr. Ravera a chance to monitor your progress and make adjustments to the wearing schedule, if needed.
Why patients in Newport Beach, CA love Invisalign
- No visible hardware – Aligners are virtually transparent
- No discomfort from wire tightening or mouth irritation – Only smooth plastic comes into contact with oral tissues
- No dietary restrictions – Remove aligners to eat the foods you love
- No special hygiene equipment or routine – Aligners are removable, so you can brush and floss normally, for a sparkling clean smile and fresh breath while straightening
- No enamel damage – Aligners are not cemented to teeth
- No long wait – With the Invisalign computerized planning process, you see a virtual representation of your smile transformation before committing to treatment
Each case is unique, but an average Invisalign treatment plan is completed in about a year with good patient compliance. Since aligners do not hide your smile, you see improvement “real time” as it occurs, rather than waiting for the day braces are removed.
Schedule your consultation to learn more about Invisalign cost and benefits. Dr. Ravera’s number is 949-877-3606.